Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome to Agriculture in Action with Amanda Nolz!


Thanks for stopping by my brand new blog.  My name is Amanda Nolz, and if you're in the agriculture industry, you might recognize my by-line from my old blog, Chewing The Cud, or my current blog, BEEF Daily with BEEF Magazine.  I'm a South Dakota beef producer and a recent college graduate.  Currently, I work as a self-employed writer and speaker, opining on behalf of America's beef producers. To read my full bio, link here

The purpose of my new business, Agriculture in Action, is to tell the food production story with the world.  I already write to thousands of people on a daily basis about agriculture issues, but unfortunately, most of them are cattlemen like me.  So, my intent is to share those blog spots through this venue to better reach you, our consumer.

I'm open to sharing my story, answering questions and debating some of the hot topics of the food debate.  In addition, I'm available for speaking engagements down the road, whether it be an agriculture organization or a school function.  I have a variety of keynote addresses and workshops for you to choose from upon request.  Email me at beefnews@hotmail.com for more information.

Again, thanks for stopping by.  Please, feel free to leave a greeting, question or comment in the section provided.  

Here's to new beginnings,

Amanda Nolz
Agriculture in Action

To follow me on Twitter: @AmandaNolz or @BEEFMagazine
To connect with me on Facebook: BEEF Magazine (Coming Soon: Agriculture in Action Fan Page)

6 comments:

  1. I admire all that you do for the ag industry. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Where are you writing from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upstate NY, small family dairy farm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to help you and watch you grow into Ag stardom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there is ever any hot topics or interesting features to cover in your neck of the woods, just let me know! Thanks again for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna, I can't wait to do the same for you. My hope is this blog will be a little more personal and will help me market myself, as well. Plus, I hope to talk about cattle and beef like always. HA! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete